Click Photo Gallery to enlarge Photoset
LAMB IS DAMN GOOD!
I don’t want to have to cheat on my pork… but D A M N… this lamb was f*(king good!!!
Also, on a side note: I’m really into shopping at TriBeCa’s Amish Market. So convenient from my work commute and they have a bunch of fresh and high quality produce and meats…. beats trying to go food shopping in Williamsburg!
This was what I had for dinner:
LAMB CHOPS w/ YOGURT SAUCE, ROASTED CURRIED CAULIFLOWER & BUTTERED STRING BEANS
Everything was home cooked. Method as follows:
- Mix chopped cilantro, minced garlic and freshly squeezed lemon juice with 1/2 cup of low fat yogurt
- Set aside
- Chop 1 cauliflower head into medium florets
- Put in colander and toss with olive oil, salt, curry and chopped shallots
- Roast in oven on 475° for 25 minutes
- Wash and cut ends of string beans
- Sautee in pan with butter for 5 minutes
- Salt and Pepper lamb chops
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat and sprinkle salt over the top surface
- Add the chops and cook on both sides for 4-6 minutes
Then voilà! Plate and serve with your favorite wine, of course!!!